Cinema Tankette - compact and robust CineWhoop that widens boundaries of drone use for HD quality video footage. Motors/ props can be installed as regular or as inverted pushers just flip frame up side down.
Main specifications and features:
- 48 grams (without ducts)
- 170 x 170 mm overall dimensions
- 20 x 20 mm stack
- up to 20 mm stack height
- 2.5-inch props
- up to 1208 motors
- 4x M2 x 9 mm motor screws pattern
Cinema Tankette frame is four side symmetrical with compact layout to get through small gaps or safely fly within areas crowded with people.
Frame body construction is made from two 1.5 mm plates that are jointed together on 20 mm standoffs. Main plates are designed as uni-body in the way to deliver maximum protection during indoor use.
Frame is capable to carry on GoPro Hero and Session series, and as well RunCam Split Mini and Caddx Turtle cameras.
Bottom plate have 20 mm stack pattern.
Additional fan ducts will increase motor/ props performance, adds thrust and stability.
Using GepRC 1206 6000kV motors and 2540-3 Gemfan props with 850mAh 3s LiPo battery you should expect around 3 minutes of flight time.
- 1x top plate made from 2 mm Toray T700 0-90 Plain/ UD high gloss carbon sheet
- 1x bottom plate made from 2 mm Toray T700 0-90 Plain/ UD high gloss carbon sheet
- 1x set of assembling hardware
- 1x set of 3d printed PETG black analog camera brackets
- 1x polyester battery strap with silicone layer
- 1x 1000 uF Rubycon (or equivalent) low resistance capacitor
Here are 3d models of ducts and accessories:
- Propellers ducts
Important note: inner diameter of the duct is 63.60 mm, in some cases you need to file your props a little bit. To get maximum performance out of air ducts use, props should be as close as possible to the walls of the ducts.
- GoPro Hero 6, 7 cam pod
- GoPro Session cam pod